Catalog > Mens > Ties

 Ties

Classic and handsome, our collections of ties for men are perfect for special occasions like weddings, proms, and graduate style.  Available in designs like the skinny version or extra-long, the nautical ties are presented in materials and patterns like seersucker, plaid, patchwork, and stripes.  Find more designs below that are ideal for pairing with our pocket squares.

Seersucker
Seersucker
Madras plaid
Madras plaid